Please ensure all clothes are labelled, especially coats, hats, gloves and wellies.
- Nappies / Change of clothes depending on what stage of potty training you are at. Click here to see our potty training policy and procedure.
- Ditchling Preschool Sweatshirt / T-shirt (This is optional but we do get pretty messy so best not to wear your best clothes to school). See below for how to purchase these.
- Snack: A healthy snack for your child each day e.g. a piece of fruit, bread sticks, crackers etc.
- Lunch box: If your child will be staying after 12.15, you need to provide them with a packed lunch. Please ensure your packed lunches are healthy, with no chocolate or fizzy drinks.
- Anything you would like to share with teachers and friends (some artwork or writing, a picture of your child doing something good, or just a favourite toy)
- Rising 5s on Tuesdays only – games kit in the Summer months.
- Coat (Waterproof and warm for Winter months), Waterproof trousers for outdoor play (optional) and Wellies
- Sun cream and a Hat (although we have preschool hats just in case).
There are Ditchling Pre-school sweatshirts £9.50 and T-shirts £6.50 available to purchase .If your child requires one please check stock for sizes. We have a selection in the foyer that you might like to look at to check the sizing.